This is a collection of my projects and experiments. Some are big and some are small. Some are finished and some have been abandoned. Some have been paused, and some are in a state of perpetual becoming. But what they all have in common is that, at one time or another, I considered them worthy of a significant portion of my time and energy. And I have shared them with you in the hope that you may find them interesting, inspiring and/or entertaining.
– Phronetic: A Daily Blog About Mastery, Strategy & Practical Philosophy
– Swell & Cut – Bespoke Editorial Services for Technical Practitioners
– The Commons, Version 2: .txt Archive
– The Classics: Books That I Re-Read
– Unannounced book project.
– Adventure. Planning a bicycle tour for summer 2018.PAST:
– Disconnected: Ideas & Provocations
– The Commons, Version 1: The 4×6 Notecard System
– The Classics: The Original Twenty-Five
(Last updated 23/08/17)